Christian Connection UK - www.christianconnection.co.uk Review

• Ease Of Navigation

auntiebee's review of Christian Connection UK - www.christianconnection.co.uk

“I joined Christian Connections as I wanted to be able...”

Written on: 03/03/2012 by auntiebee (1 review written)

I joined Christian Connections as I wanted to be able to meet like minded Christians for converstaion and friendship. I had been on dating sites before but had been disappointed with their service and lack of Christian values. I was a little tentative in joining after having bad experiences before but I need not have worried the service was excellent. The site was easy to navigate and any problems and queries to the administrators were dealt with quickly and sensitively. Through the site I corresponded with several people, both male and female, and really enjoyed the lively discussions on the boards. I still keep in contact with some of the people I met on the site but best of all I met by husband. We met 3 years ago and were married within 6 months of meeting. We know that if it had not been for Christian Connections we would never have met. I would certainly recommend CC to anyone who is looking for love and friendship.

• Ease Of Navigation