Found my husband at last!

• Ease Of Navigation

midgej's review of Christian Connection UK - www.christianconnection.co.uk

“Found my husband at last!”

Written on: 12/02/2012 by midgej (1 review written)

I used Christian connection to find my husband. I initially signed up for three months and I was nearing the end of my subscription when I emailed Mark (now known as him indoors!) I had been on a couple of Christian dating sites like Fusion 101 with no success so I decided to spend a bit of money to see if that would work.

I remember being a bit cynical at first but it was the best money I have ever spent. The site was really easy to navigate and I especially liked the fishes that were red or green depending on how well matched you were.

I feel with christian connection you get a high quality service with a real chance of success. The people who run the site truly believe in what they are doing - ie. bringing Christians together and building up God's church.

To anyone wondering if it is worth it I say go for it and get connecting now. you never know where it will lead.

• Ease Of Navigation