Worst date site ever.

• Ease Of Navigation

Guest's review of Be Naughty - www.BeNaughty.com

“Worst date site ever.”

Written on: 05/08/2014

I tried a "3 day trial" for £5.70 but by the time I had finished entering card details the fee had somehow changed to a "full upgrade" and was £14.30. I was also informed I had to cancell to avoid repeat billing.
After only 2 days on this site I realised it was full of fake profiles. All trying to lure you to some web cam site or trying to get your email from you. Just pure rubbish basically. I never got talking to 1 real person.
Insult to injury, I decided to cancel subscription and to make sure my card had nothing more to do with this site. I went through the motions on the site and had to put password in twice, answer some questions (I thought this was up to me) and eventually was given a very unusual number to call with a user ID.
I called it and was placed on hold for a couple of minutes. Then some rude woman came on and was stalling the conversation, telling me she needs a reason why. I was shouting "Just cancel the thing and lose my card details!". "There's no need to shout sir.". She was even trying to get me to stay for a "Free 2 week extension".
Do not join this site. It will really make you mad.

• Ease Of Navigation