Benaughty

• Ease Of Navigation

Guest's review of Be Naughty - www.BeNaughty.com

“Benaughty”

Written on: 07/06/2011

I get that there are plenty of idiots on the site, I had one guy ask for a private chat, I agreed and suddenly Im watching a movie of him playing with himself. I did meet a couple of really nice guys.

I also met my fiance on there 18 months ago. We lived in different states but we clicked straight away. He moved interstate to be with me after 3 months of doing the long distance thing, and we are now in the process of packing up and moving to the other side of the country together.

We both went into it with open minds, looking for a bit of fun, and less than 2 weeks after meeting we knew we were soul mates.

It can happen. we both cancelled our accounts within 1 week of finding each other, and have not had any issues with receiving scam emails, finding our profiles on other sites, or in his case with billing (as it used to be free for females, which i am sure it still is). He is in a profession that exposes him to the public so he did not have a picture on there, and asked me to talk to him on MSN which I did. He sent me through a picture on there, so that it wasnt posted on the site.

We are extrememely happy together, and grateful for benaughty and the fact that we never would have met without the site.

While I wouldnt recommend internet dating to the faint hearted, it worked for us, and we couldnt be happier :-)

• Ease Of Navigation

Smntemplar6's Comment

Written on: 14/10/2011

Hey love it may happen in America...but here in the UK British women are so up theirselves....wouldn't give it a four star are u mad?????