Have to close business due to Drop Box fees

• Ease of Set Up

Aias0000's review of Dropbox - www.dropbox.com

“Have to close business due to Drop Box fees”

Written on: 06/11/2015 by Aias0000 (1 review written)

I have a very small business and wanted to use Drop Box to make a video to move us forward. I signed in for a single account. Drop box wanted me to sign for 5 subscriptions. I put one, declining the other 4.

A month later I got a bill for 5 subscriptions. I was told I should have signed as a person as the business has a minimum of 5 subscriptions. Drop box refused to waive the fee in any way or work with me to reduce it. I explained to them this this is critical damage to my business and they basically hung up on me.

I made $7000 last year. I am a veteran owned business that works with children, elderly, provides charity for homeless and refugees. $750 is a staggering hit. I have to explain to my school we are closing down as I made an error. Please be careful you don't make the same mistake to be hit with this charge. I have paid a huge price for not looking closely enough at these fees.

• Ease of Set Up