Good price

• Ease of Set Up

kirkguerra's review of BinaryBiz Virtual Lab Client

BinaryBiz Virtual Lab Client

“Good price”

Written on: 26/04/2012 by kirkguerra (1 review written)

I unwittingly thought the back up software provided with an external drive I purchased was minding the store until my 6 months new WD Sata HD died. I brought my machine to a highly respected & reputable PC repair company for help. After 30 hours on the bench, all they came up with was 8MB of trash & explained my only hope was a data recovery service that would cost me between $500 and $2,000 to ATTEMPT to recover anything more but not to get my hope up because he had already used the industries leading data recovery program in trying to bring back my lost files. I came across VirtualLab Data Recovery after running a search on the Net & much to my surprise not only did it find everything but I could see the contents of the folders. The best thing about it is that not only it got all my data back, it also did it at a fraction of the cost.

• 1 - 6 Months