Great Customer Service Team

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

cherryadams's review of Wickes - www.wickes.co.uk

“Great Customer Service Team”

Written on: 15/03/2013 by cherryadams (5 reviews written)

I brought a Shower for Wickes. The shower after a few months had a faulty temperature control. I went down to my local Wickes and instead of saying you must contact the manufacturer, they took my name and number and sent an engineer to fix it.

I cannot fault the service and the price and quality of the items are good.

I would recommend waiting around August time as they normally do a 50% sale and then another 25% on top. I saved £1600 on my shower at the time.

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

Johnwataboy's Response to cherryadams's Review

Written on: 05/06/2013

Hi Cherryadams,

Nice to see your review recorded on this review website., and to see that you received good service from Wickes (at whatever branch ?). However , I do not understand that your shower developed a fault ( faulty shower control) and after just a few months. Further into your review, you say the quality of the items are 'good'., and award Wickes 5 stars.

As for your claim of saying you had a saving £1600 through a mark down of 50% followed by a further 25%, clearly shows the profit they had had been hitherto 'ripping off' customers with selling it at the original price. Still if you are happy to fall for this kind of sale, and believe you had received a bargain, that's fine. I hope it continues to work well for you following the fixing of the faulty part(s).