Deliveries late & a rip off

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

Guest's review of Wickes - www.wickes.co.uk

“Deliveries late and a rip off”

Written on: 06/04/2012

I ordered ballast and cement to be delivered on Saturday morning costing more due to the delivering being on a weekend. I received a phone call Friday evening to say my delivery would be between 8am and 12 noon. I contacted Wickes at 11.50 with a promise the driver is on the way, 12.20 to be told sorry it won't be untill 1pm, I rang the company to be passed from pillow to post and 2pm I am still waiting for a promised phone call to let me know where the delivery is.

It is disgusting. This is the second bad experience from Wickes and will be the last as my builders have walked off site. 2.10pm and a second phone call to be told again they will contact the driver. I am put on hold again for it to go back into a ring tone and the person I was speaking to was lost to a ring tone.

I was told during the conversation I should not have had my builders on site untill the delivery was there. I am still waiting for the ballast and it is now 2.15.

• ordered On line