MEAN AND PATHETIC

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

IGOTCAUGHT's review of Victorian Plumbing www.victorianplumbing.co.uk

“MEAN AND PATHETIC”

Written on: 19/08/2012 by IGOTCAUGHT (1 review written)

I wanted to buy a bathroom cabinet which wass described as steel. I noticed similar cabinets were manufacrured from wood, and, telephoned VIKKI MATHEWS who assured me that it was of steel manufacture.
I,then,placed my order and some time later was informed it was with the courier.I telephoned again and, this time, was told it was wooden. I cancelled the order and was told a refund would be made when received from the courier???
In due course the refund was made, but, I live in Ireland so there was an exchange difference of £8.00 approximately. I pointed this out and if an offer was made to refund it I wouldn't have bothered about it. However, while there were plenty of apologies no refund was going to be made. Instead, I was told "contact your Bank"... "Contact Visa"... " We have changed the item on our site" etc.In total about 8 such emails were received ALL TO AVOID PAYING £8.00 which was totally due to her giving me the incorrect information.
I have come to the conclusion that VICTORIA PLUMBING is VIKKI MATHEWS. She has no stock and when an order is placed she merely contacts a supplier and arranged for the item to be picked up by a courier. My reason is... 1) she didn't know the item wass made from wood and 2) Surely she would not be waiting for the Courier to refund the money to her.As for the tiny refund which she refuses to pay me, I can only describe her as MEAN AND PATHETIC.

• Quality of service