DESPICABLE

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

AngrierthanangryBri's review of Victoria Plumb - www.victoriaplumb.com

“DESPICABLE”

Written on: 21/08/2013 by AngrierthanangryBri (1 review written)

Hi again,

22 days ago I sent you an email regarding my order as above and the very unsatisfactory service I received from one of your telephone operatives.
I have had no response.
When I called your company yesterday some 25 days after you collected the goods which I was returning, you still have not refunded me for these goods.

Quite frankly I am more than appalled, I am now very angry.

Not only have I paid £50 to have the goods collected, I have been verbally abused by a member of your staff and now I will have to pay interest on goods which I do not possess!

Please take note, I will be copying this email and other emails to the trading standards authority, plus I will be “reviewing” your services with the complete distain which you have offered to me.

Despicable, is one word to describe Victoria plumb. I have more than a fistful of friends, relatives and work colleagues who I will be saying “not with a barge pole mate” to and explaining in clear detail why!

If your company goes bust and its owners burst into a ball of flames whilst falling from their private jet it will make me laugh and if it happens this instant, it will be too soon!

REFUND ME MY MONEY !

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

Ytyt's Response to AngrierthanangryBri's Review

Written on: 25/10/2013

I hope they go bust too. Got my refund after 5 weeks of communicating with advisor 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7... asking me the same question each time.

They are absolutely rubbish and I hope they go bankrupt.