Not as bad as what I had read.

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

nikkioldbury's review of Victoria Plumb - www.victoriaplumb.com

“Not as bad as what I had read.”

Written on: 27/06/2013 by nikkioldbury (2 reviews written)

Ordered bath, bath panel toilet taps etc.Was a bit sceptical as decided to read comments after placing order (I know).Well V.P have proved me wrong . Checked products nothing wrong taps are great and so much cheaper then b n q etc. Delivery no problems e-mailed me to say it was coming on a certain date and did.I would highly recommend V.P . A very happy customer.Very stylish taps at half the price love em.

• Quality of service

Puttherecordstraight's Response to nikkioldbury's Review

Written on: 16/07/2013

There stuff is OK and great looking but I hope your not staying in your property for years.
I'm afraid the beast doesn't raise it's head until you need a spare part, at which point they tell you they don't do spares, and pack you off to the plumbers merchant on a fruitless search.
Before buying a bathroom, always ask about 'bath screen rubber seals' & 'flush buttons'.
If they don't keep replacements, your gonna have trouble finding them anywhere, as they are not standard anymore. These days all the different designs & sizes make it hard work for spares.