Elec Oven

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

ROsmond's review of B&Q

“Elec Oven”

Written on: 23/03/2013 by ROsmond (1 review written)

My wife ad I bought an oven from B and Q. We do not cook everyday and possibly only about once av week. My wife always complained, but I thought perhasps it was getting familiar with the new oven. In the end she kept complaining, and even to me it was not right. Went back to the Filton store. Over 45 days, not interested. Contact maker. India, China, Malaysia or wherever.
Wrote to Eastleigh. Replied talking about a hood. start. Wrote again. Thenn pleae provide proof of purchase. Provided. They replied, " under the sales of good act". In other words, buy from us please, but thats it. We want your money, end of story.
TAKE MY ADVICE, NEVER BUY AN APPLIANCE FROMB AND Q.

• Filton

Branch Visited

• Electric Oven

Johnwataboy's Response to ROsmond's Review

Written on: 18/06/2013

Buying this electric oven. has surely been a shocking experience for you. I think you should have turned the heat up on them a bit more. They surely make your blood boil, I know that much.