Superb but watch out it's huge

Guest's review of Orbus i2 Elliptical Cross Trainer

Orbus i2 Elliptical Cross Trainer

“Superb but watch out it's huge”

Written on: 10/03/2013

Just built this up today. It took about 2 hours as the instructions arent't the best but with a bit of common sense it's not difficult. Would have been quicker if my small kids hadn't been 'helping'. If you can get 2 of you on it reckon on about an hour.
First impressions are that it is a fantastic product for the price. The RRP is £800 I think although I got it on 'offer' for £400. I don't know if this is a permanent 'offer' but I don't care - it is a vast amount of cross trainer for the money, far far better than anything else we tried in that bracket and better than anything I have used outside a gym.
It is super smooth, super quiet and the 18" stride length is adequate for me (I'm 6ft 3) and doesn't feel 'bouncy' at all.
Minus points, the computer feels a bit flimsy in comparison to the rest but seems to work OK. Oh, and it is massively tall - watch out of you have low ceilings.