Orbus i2 Elliptical Cross Trainer

sbrunning's review of Orbus i2 Elliptical Cross Trainer

Orbus i2 Elliptical Cross Trainer

“Orbus i2 Elliptical Cross Trainer”

Written on: 07/11/2011 by sbrunning (1 review written)

Orbus i2 Elliptical Cross Trainer - We just received the i2 and have to say it is brilliant! We bought it after being impressed by a treadmill from the same brand, but actually this cross trainer looks to be even better value for money. When I was searching for a cross trainer, this was the only self-generating unit of any apparent quality that was near my price range, so that did add a little worry, but when you see it in the flesh, it is difficult to believe the price! (We did buy it on a sale offer).

With it being such a large, substantial unit, it did take some time to assemble, which I’d say is to be expected, but when it was finished you can only be impressed.

The i2 has got a really nice smooth action, a good range of resistance levels and an 18 inch Stride length which make it feel like the gym ones I used to use. The computer looks good and seems really functional, so everything you need really. We don’t really tend to use the fully range of programs, as we prefer just to set the machine manually, but the functionality does look very good if that’s what you prefer.

In all, brilliant buy, great value, and difficult to see we could have found anything better for anything near our budget! Full marks.