What a Cross Trainer!

From 1 review

garyandjenny2's review of Orbus Endurance Sport Elliptical Cross Trainer

Orbus Endurance Sport Elliptical Cross Trainer

“What a Cross Trainer!”

Written on: 02/07/2012 by garyandjenny2 (0 reviews written)

Just got the new Orbus Endurance Sport Cross Trainer via the net. Got it direct from the Orbus Leisure web site as I think it was the best deal at the time.

Anyway. It arrived within about 4 days. The delivery was good and ……WOW! It’s huge. I suggest you check the size spec well first as it was much bigger than I had imagined. Looks and feels like a real gym machine.

Really impressed with the size and weight. It feels really solid and the action is very smooth. I wanted a machine that my girlfriend and I would both be able to use. I’m 6’ 2 and she is 5’ 6” and we both feel very comfortable on it. We haven’t used all of the programs yet, as we generally stick to fixed resistance ratios, but the ones we have used are impressive as well. We will be trying them later I guess.

Overall, if you have the space this is a really great buy. Go for it!

The only downside is that it did take a while to build. The upside is that it’s brilliant!

Highly recommended.