I could not put it down

From 1 review

billy1and2's review of The Lost Libary - A.M.Dean

The Lost Libary - A.M.Dean

“I could not put it down”

Written on: 19/01/2013 by billy1and2 (14 reviews written)

I picked this book up at the airport on the way to my annual holiday thinking it would keep me busy why i lounge around the pool. I hadn't read a book in twenty years so i thought it was time to get one. I started reading it on the plane and became so engrossed with the story i was still reading it when we touched down some 11 hours later. I liked the fact the author mixed archaeological facts with fiction. The Author does not over indulge you with the characters personal lives which i prefer in this kind of a book. There is two stories running together which are entwined which will have you reading each chapter with increased speed so you can get to the next bit of the last chapter. Its was really incredible in fact so incredible i read it seven times while on holiday before i finally put in down then i read the end again 4 times. Sad but true and im not selling it because i may read it again.

• Paperback