Identity Guard is a Godsend!

CyndySix's review of Identity Guard - www.identityguard.com

“Identity Guard is a Godsend!”

Written on: 19/06/2013 by CyndySix (2 reviews written)

I've been considering using an identity protection service for quite a while. Identity Guard has everything I need and more than I could have hoped for. They can even protect your computer against people trying to steal your passwords and account information (which is more and more important these days).

They also provide apps for my cell phone. It's nice knowing I can check up on my credit/identity or get an alert should something happen. It really gives me a peace of mind. I like that they have a bunch of programs to choose from, in all different price ranges. You can even start for as low as $6.99/month which is super affordable and my choice.

I don't have kids, but if you do, Identity Guard even provides options to protect their credit too. These days, even kids are targeted, so this option is a great choice.

Compared to all the other identity protection sites out there, I think Identity Guard is the smart AND affordable choice.