appalling scaremongering

mz.zizi3's review of Experian Credit Report www.experian.co.uk

“appalling scaremongering”

Written on: 17/01/2014 by mz.zizi3 (2 reviews written)

When i first signed up to experian it took forever for a start telling me I hadn't completed this that and the other. After the initial 30 days money was taken. But not once a month as told but twice or even 3 times. The cancellation contact number is not the easiest to find and if you do get through its automated and then no one wants to help. I had to close my bank account in the end so they had to close my account. Went to renew my membership recently and they're now charging a whopping £14.99pm (which Incs insurance at £6.40 you can't opt out of) for a site that gives incorrect and unreliable information about your whole financial history I think that amount is shocking.
Also the way it gets advertised you wouldn't leave your bag/purse/whatever lying around yet we leave our finances wide open to targets. ..? They will pass your info on quicker than youcan say ffraud . don't be pressurised into doing this its so not worth it.

• Credit Report

Service Type

James_Jones_Experian's Response to mz.zizi3's Review

Written on: 17/01/2014

Really sorry to hear about your experience. Most people tell us they find the service really easy to use and very useful. Details of how to cancel are readily available on the website, but in view of your comments we will see if we can make them even more prominent. I can assure you that we don't share your details with anyone else without your permission. Don't forget you can also check your credit report via our website for just £2 too.