TOOK £14.99 X2 IN DECEMBER AND A 3RD ATTEMPT TODAY FOR 14.99

Guest's review of Experian Credit Report www.experian.co.uk

“TOOK £14.99 X2 IN DECEMBER AND A 3RD ATTEMPT TODAY...”

Written on: 19/12/2013

Livid doesn't even cover it, they have deducted £14.99 out of my account twice this month.. and notified me today that they were unsuccessful in taking another £14.99. THREE TIMES IN ONE MONTH.... You cannot speak to anyone on the telephone about the situation as they have one of those very annoying automated telephone services which are always very unhelpful. I then emailed the customer services with my complaint and they have one of those also very unhelpful automated replies saying it can take up to three weeks to get a response... I replied to this saying 'This is unacceptable, I wish to speak to with someone today' they then replied saying it can take up to three working days, I replied 'saying if someone does not contact me today I will be cancelling my membership' oh and I got no response to that.... I have no other choice but to cancel my membership... I would like to know why two and an attempted third deductions have been taken from my bank account in the space of three weeks within the same month as surely this is not allowed and if anything I would require £14.99 refunded to my account.

• Credit Report

Service Type

James_Jones_Experian's Comment

Written on: 30/12/2013

I'm really sorry to read about your experience. If this hasn't been resolved already please call our freephone helpline or email us and we'll look into this as a matter of urgency for you.

Thanks