Experian Needs A Government Investigation

Guest's review of Experian Credit Report www.experian.co.uk

“Experian Needs A Government Investigation ”

Written on: 23/07/2013

Millions of people are having their lives ruined by Experian. It's in their
interest for you to have bad credit, that's how they make their money.
My personal status: Permanent full time job and address for more than 3 years, 32k a year wage, never had a ccj or any defaults, yet my score was fair! meaning i coundnt get a mortgage, new phone or credit on a jelly bean.
Made a second mortgage application and they docked my score 45 points!. Now i'm stuck in a council hell hole like millions of others because of this so called company. Needs to be investigated, regulated or some sort of human rights breach.
So sick of this company and others that are just as worse, nice little money maker for them, eh......

• Credit Report

Service Type

Kckoolkandy's Comment

Written on: 23/05/2014

I'm sorry for your circumstance, but it sounds like a mirror of my own, i have a similar salary, have been in the same mortgaged property for the past 10 years, that now has quite substantial capital in it, and I have never defaulted on paying personal loans or credit cards.. I too have recently been rejected on a mobile contract and I'm at a loss of how to improve my rating, as I too will need to consider moving and applying for a new mortgage in the future.

The situation is now starting to really upset me, and is affecting my outlook for my families future