Bad experiance

Guest's review of Experian Credit Report www.experian.co.uk

“Bad experiance”

Written on: 20/07/2011

Was directed to Experian to get a copy of credit report by my bank. Virtually impossible to get a contact phone number from the website, when I did (had to call my bank to get the number) they sent me to the website. To get a copy of my credit report I had to sign in to the free trial and then had to phone them again to go through the whole process. I decided to cancel the request midway through the process of attempting to retrieve the copy held by them. As I had submitted my card details and other information I just wanted confirmation of my cancellation which they claimed that they could not provide. Spoke to the manager who said they would send me an email confirming that it was cancelled. Yes I received an email but it says nothing of the sort and asks me to log back in to my account which I cannot do as it has been cancelled. Sorry for rather convoluted story but it is what happened. So please save yourself time and pain by giving Experian a wide berth.

• Credit Report