Inaccurate unhelpful detritus

24Law's review of Equifax Credit Report www.equifax.co.uk

“Inaccurate unhelpful detritus”

Written on: 24/03/2014 by 24Law (1 review written)

I would say a 1 star review is too high for this joke of a company. I found out about equifax when denied a mobile phone contract. Now let me tell you my experian credit score is 999 having never missed a mortgage payment or ever been late in paying any of the numerous loans I have held since the age of 18. 14 years of having good fully repaid credit without defaults. BUT because equifax didnt recognise my address or that I even lived at my current address they automatically score me as bad.
After several weeks of having to spoon feed these idiots of every part of my credit history at my own expense and not to mention the stupid foreign idiots they employ in their call centre I gave up. You just cant win with this shambles of a company. All I can hope is uk companies open their eyes and see equifax for the lump of excrement they really are and that equifax as a company gets flushed down the toilet!

• Credit Report

Service Type

Visit equifax.co.uk

Bigbird8899's Comment

Written on: 28/04/2014

Only fools pay the monthly fee,scores are WORTH nothing! Take it from someone who previously worked for Experian! All creditors that carry out searches,check for late payments,defaults,CCjs,and bankruptcies! Companies do NOT see your score! Some companies will decline you with your score of 999, if you clear your cards of every month and earn them no money! I know of somebody who never had any credit had a 999 score from Experian and was declined credit,just ignore the scores

equifax.co.uk