Very hard work!!

Guest's review of Equifax Credit Report www.equifax.co.uk

“Very hard work!!”

Written on: 17/09/2013

Very disappointed with this service. Signed up to review my credit history and to help me improve my credit rating after receiving a ccj in 2008. This had been settled in full within 3 months of issue and both prior and since its issue, all my bills are paid regularly by direct debit. My summary report shows an excellent history in all categories apart from the paid ccj, which is highlighted as very poor inspite of it having been settled 5 years ago. This appears to be the only blot on an otherwise clean history. It took forever to speak to someone at Equifax about this, I couldn't make my query understood nor understand fully what was said to me. After losing patience and deciding to give up and cancel my subscription, I was given a hard sell approach to try to dissuade me and it was inferred that I would be at risk of being defrauded if I cancelled. Sort your customer service out Equifax, it is not helpful and I certainly would not recommend you to anyone. Rather than focus on a system that seems designed to line your company's profits still more than I suspect they are already you would be better thought of if you allowed easy access to your service, the option to cancel easily online, staff who you can communicate clearly with when you have to ring and reasonable phone charges.

• Credit Report