Completely useless

Lapitude's review of Equifax Credit Report www.equifax.co.uk

“Completely useless”

Written on: 21/05/2013 by Lapitude (1 review written)

I went on line to book a credit report and got a webpage message to call an 0844 number as the had some "questions" before the process could complete. I was then asked out of the blue for detail 3 credit agreements - credit limit, present balance and wait for it account open date. I told them I would ring back because I didn't know. Rang them and they said I had to send "ID documents" as they could not apply the questions twice
Why did they let me ring off? Why don't they warn on the website these question so you can prepare - ie can you remember when you opened your account?
I persuade some to take the questions again and guess what they wanted a forth agreement leading me back to search around for 10 mins (still on the phone) for another one- gave it to them and then said sorry you will have to send ID?
******* useless waste of time - probably an hour on the phone to the Philipines. I am incensed!

• Credit Report