Great work from great people

bettercreditnow's review of Credit Saint - www.creditsaint.com

“Great work from great people”

Written on: 23/07/2013 by bettercreditnow (1 review written)

I almost didnt ask for professional help. I'd failed to get the credit bureaus attention with my own dispute letters and assumed that no one else could do better. Boy was I wrong. The difference in the responses from the credit bureaus was night and day from my own work to the results that Credit Saint got. In just the first "cycle" I saw changes to my credit, and then later I saw changes to my score. BIG CHANGES. Items removed consisted of Judgements, late payments and collections. I thought I was just stuck with this stuff even though I thought it shouldnt have been there. Once they started I saw changes on the first reports I received. They were careful not to promise me anything, other than the 90 day money back guarantee, but the work speaks for itself. If your unsure who to turn to with credit problems, I'd call them and have a conversation with someone. I think you'll be surprised with how knowledgeable their team is.

• Credit Report