Pushy Sales Tatics

Brecon House, Caerphilly Business Park, Caerphilly, CF83 3GG

Guest's review of Credit Safe www.creditsafeuk.com

“Pushy Sales Tatics”

Written on: 28/09/2013

Just had them on the phone as I have just renewed with our current provider. Explained I was not interested that wasnt good enough so I was suddenly transferred to another called their Sales Manager who stated he could do every report I wanted for a total of £100 a month as we currently spend about 1500. He said I should cancel our current provider which didnt do thalf the things they do (strange I am with the biggest in the UK) and go with them. I wasnt interested but he went on and on and I think he liked his own importance. I could not believe being a potential custoemr how he spoke it me.

• Credit Report

Service Type

Creditsafe's Comment

Written on: 18/10/2013

We apologise if you felt inconvenienced by a Creditsafe sales representative. If you send your contact details to me via the Contact via Email link above I will ensure your details are removed from our contact database immediately.

We believe we offer a valuable service, offering affordable business intelligence services that help protect firms against the risk of late or defaulted payments, or trading with enterprises that are struggling to remain financially viable. The value of our proposition is reinforced by our status as the ‘most used’ business credit referencing provider in Europe.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Kind regards,