Stay away or be precautious with Credit Safe Nederland !

Brecon House, Caerphilly Business Park, Caerphilly, CF83 3GG

josverstappen725's review of Credit Safe www.creditsafeuk.com

“Stay away or be precautious with Credit Safe Nederland !”

Written on: 08/08/2013 by josverstappen725 (1 review written)

Nice people, but they dropped with the price very quickly from 1500euro till 250euro (because it was summer and they all wanted to go to the beach).
At the end I said okay, 250euro is a deal. When I got the bill, it was raised to 302.50euro. That was not the deal I said. Now I want to quit, but the accountmanager said, Sir that's impossible? Will keep you informed about the next step.

Creditsafe's Response to josverstappen725's Review

Written on: 16/08/2013

Dear user josverstappen725,

We were sorry to hear you were disappointed with your interactions with Creditsafe Nederland, rest assured this is not a typical customer experience. The differential in the final invoice is a result of the imposition of VAT charges on the price quoted. With VAT levels at 21% this explains the difference between the two figures. We do hope this clarifies the situation, but please do contact me via email (email address is at the top of this post) if you would like to discuss this in more detail.

We make every effort to deliver customer satisfaction and this strategy has resulted in Creditsafe becoming the most used supplier of credit reports in Europe.

kind regards,