Rubbish. Do not sign up

Gunderlero's review of Credit Expert Online Credit report

“Rubbish. Do not sign up”

Written on: 27/06/2013 by Gunderlero (1 review written)

Signed up and could not cancel my account and was charged £16 for 9 months. Sent several emails and contacted bank but they could not cancel the DD. said I had to contact credit expert. They kept asking me to phone in and when I did they said I cannot confirm 100% that I was myself even though I passed all their security questions. They requested I wrote in and I did but still every month money kept coming out. I have just changed the card on their system to a card which I know has no credit on it and hopefully this will stop them removing funds from my account. DONOT sign up to their monthly trial period. I have sent emails stating you sign up via emails so why can't you cancel via email. Have advised by email that have got a mobile phone and can't keep ringing 0800 no as this costs 25p per minute from mobiles but still no joy as of yet. Save yourself the hassle. Pay a one off payment if you need credit report but don't sign up to first month free offer otherwise you'll be posting on here as well.