FALSE TERMS AND CONDITIONS

Guest's review of Credit Expert Online Credit report

“FALSE TERMS AND CONDITIONS”

Written on: 01/11/2012

I took the 30 day trial on 2nd October, set myself a reminder to cancel on the 29th day via email as that's what is stated in terms and conditions. When I followed the guidance in terms and conditions, and requested immediate cancelation of my account, I received an automatic response to call credit expert before 6pm. As it was after 6pm I had to wait for the next day which was the 1st November. However credit expert was fast enough to already take money of my account for another month. I tried to explain that I followed the terms and conditions and canceled via email on time, however that chap on the phone was telling me that if I read the frequently answered questions I would now that to cancel I need to call. I tried to argue that the most important part of a contract is terms and conditions, which proved to be wrong, but he continued to be telling me about checking the questions, not accepting that they are in fact breaking their policies.

• Credit Report