Awful AVOID AT ALL COSTS

ben10023's review of Credit Expert Online Credit report

“Awful AVOID AT ALL COSTS”

Written on: 10/03/2012 by ben10023 (1 review written)

Disgusting tactics employed by their affiliates flood my inbox daily. And once you're in you're not getting out.
After signing up for a free trial, I sent an email to customer service asking to cancel my membership. A month passes, I get charged £14.99! (they stated 7.99) so I call up. Apparently they normally take 3-5 weeks to answer customer service emails!! 3-5 WEEKS...

He was rude and unsympathetic, no refunds / reimbursements given

AVOID THIS COMPANY

• Credit Report

Service Type

Guest's Response to ben10023's Review

Written on: 02/08/2012

ben10023
I agree with you. This is very poor services and the comapny staff are deliberately using delaying tactics.

Our only optis to compalin to FSA and Financial Omudsman about these tatics of delays and not giving correct details about the credit reports.

You should complain to your credit card company and your bank if you used the payments method to give your information. Also, make sure there is no fraud on any of your payments as some dodgy companies are using fraudulent sites that look like that the company is genuine Credit Expert UK.

Hope all goes well. I had to stop my card from being billed again and I did insist they pay me last months payment that was paid when I asked them to refund me the sum of money. Yes I lost out but the amount is small.

This is to help those other potential people not to trade with this website,Period. Stop trading with this company and instead use Credit Experian- they are excellent company to deal with.

Best Wishes