Awesome Site & Service

Guest's review of Check My File Credit Report www.checkmyfile.com

“Awesome Site and Service”

Written on: 13/02/2014

I needed to check my credit file and having had poor service, mainly with being passed from pillar to post especially when it comes to cancelling from others providers, I was told to try Check My File. I wasn't at all disappointed. Easy to use with good graphics and detailed information which was just what I was looking for. I was surprised what information was held on me, but it all seemed in order and was glad to be able to see it all in one place. The site explains in detail what lenders will look for and what is available for them to see which I wasn't aware of until now. Very interesting. Upon leaving the site as I no longer needed to view my report I wrote a review and received a personal response within a few hours thanking me for my comments which I thought was a nice touch. I wouldn't hesitate using this company again and I will certainly recommend it to anyone looking for a comprehensive credit file report with the added extras to purchase if necessary (I can't comment on any other services as I did not use them but I am sure they would have been equally as good)

Thank you Check My File, see you again soon!

• Credit Report