Checking credit reports

ash271085's review of Check My File Credit Report www.checkmyfile.com

“Checking credit reports”

Written on: 23/10/2013 by ash271085 (1 review written)

I have found recently that my financial circumstances was struggling so I thought about getting a credit report to find out the areas I need to work on, after some time checking the net I chose Checkmyfile.
After an easy registration and entering some personal info to allow for the credit check to take place I was then able to view my full credit report, this took a matter of a few minutes.
The report itself was excellent and just what I was looking for as all the details of past loans and so on was displayed clearly and easy to understand, with helpful info pop-ups to explain any jargon.
The site even offers a comparison with other larger credit report companies, one of the most well know being Experian of which I used a while ago and found that Checkmyfile was far superior then it's competitors and the contact team were very friendly and helpful.
A trial of 30 days is currently on offer then after which you are charged a small fee each month or until you cancel.

I would recommend this service and have done to people, friends and family who wish to check their reports as checking it helps with managing finances and may put your mind at ease.

• Credit Report