Intuitive, easy to understand, 100% happy!

awesomecrystals's review of Check My File Credit Report www.checkmyfile.com

“Intuitive, easy to understand, 100% happy!”

Written on: 16/04/2013 by awesomecrystals (4 reviews written)

I'm so impressed with the excellent service that checkmyfile.com provided, at a much better value price than others in a simiar business.

I was initially a little wary of signing up for a free 30 day trial for a credit report, as I thought it would be difficult to cancel if it wasn't what I was hoping for. I needn't have worried though as it was simple and clearly set out as to how you could cancel, and it was instant too, and you don't have to talk to anyone, it's all done online and literally takes less than a minute.

I did actually sign up for a paid subscription, as I was so impresssed with every aspect of the service and I wanted to monitor my credit score going upwards as my financial situation improves due to positive circumstances in my life right now. My credit score via checkmyfile.com went up by about 30 points over a couple of months and it gives you such a boost to see, in front of you on the screen, proof that things are heading in the right direction money-wise.

The checkmyfile.com website is really well laid out, easy to navigate, intuitive, and has a friendly feel. It has a wonderful splash of colour which seems to guide your eyes to different sections of each page, so that you can easily and effectively absorb the information. It's business-like and professional, but not at all scary or threatening like some other money orientated websites. You're treated like a person, not a number and it just feels "right".

It was interesting to discover that the credit score that employers and landlords see is much higher than your regular score. I wondered at the time why I'd easily passed the search the estate agents carried out, but now I know!

I've never actually wrote a review for a financial website before, but I was so impressed with checkmyfile.com that I wanted to tell others how awesome they are.

If you're reading this and are considering signing-up for the free trial, stop thinking and start doing; you won't regret it. I didn't! Thanks for reading.

• Credit Report