Cheaper & more complete credit report than the altenatives

Martingfisher's review of Check My File Credit Report www.checkmyfile.com

“Cheaper and more complete credit report than the...”

Written on: 21/12/2012 by Martingfisher (1 review written)

Check My File Credit Report
Having to have access 24/7 to your credit records is always going to be a distress purchase of sorts. My need came when I found that my record had so many inaccuracies on it from the 3 major credit agency that I could no longer get a remortgage even with 60% equity.

Simple to sign up, cheap enough - I paid 7.99 and instead of just getting to see what one of the agencies said I could see them all at a glance on the dashboard thing. Of all the features this was what saved my sanity. there were nearly a dozen things that had been erroneously posted on my record. Its taken me a year to get it straightened out but there is absolutely no way I could have done it with out the checkmyfile site.

One thing I did not expect was that having spent a year on this task I suddenly found that a world of much cheaper credit has opened up. The remortgage I was offered is nearly £200 a month better than the one I was one. So perservere and make sure you get the right tools.