Don't trust this company

Annno1's review of Check My File Credit Report www.checkmyfile.com

“Don't trust this company”

Written on: 06/12/2012 by Annno1 (1 review written)

Bad experience. Even though I cancelled my account with them they have continued to charge me for 6 months. Every time I try to ask to cancel they say they have, but I can still log on to my account...and they say there is nothing to prove I contacted them as the emails I sent via their website magically disappeared. They will not refund my money nor want to do anything about it. I have spoken to 6 different people but no help on fixing this issue. Still a reluctant customer of check my file. My advice don't use experian or equifax.

• Credit Report

Service Type

Reviewer8787's Response to Annno1's Review

Written on: 30/10/2013

I have also been wary of the messaging system, which only has a record on their server. I've taken to keeping screen grabs of our messages, so I also have a copy.