Better than all the rest - all in one place

Guest's review of Check My File Credit Report www.checkmyfile.com

“Better than all the rest - all in one place”

Written on: 08/08/2012

I have previously used 2 other trusted credit check websites. Both were OK and gave a 30 day trial so I was able to cancel by phoning in rather than pay a monthly sub.

The advantages of with checkmyfile are that it provides far more information than any other single credit check website AND when/if you want to cancel registration, so as not to land a monthly bill, checkmycredit allows you to do this online without any hassle.

Should you wish to pay a monthly sub then it's far less costly than the other credit info websites.

All the info I needed was available on the website before I signed up and when I accessed my information I found it to be very clearly displayed.

This has to be one of the better credit/finance websites new on the block.

Congratulations checkmycredit!!