.·:*¨¨*:·..·:*¨¨*:·.T H A N K.·:*¨¨*:·..·:*¨¨*:·.Y O U.·:*¨¨

ronidee's review of Check My File Credit Report www.checkmyfile.com

“.·:*¨¨*:·..·:*¨¨*:·.T H A N...”

Written on: 26/07/2012 by ronidee (1 review written)

I joined Check my file to test the waters for a free 30 days, I was truly amazed by the amount of info (not just from Check my file, but 2 other companies) and the way it was all laid out, any jargon (and there wasn't much of it) was very clearly explained. I had a problem with a major bank credit card scoring and I sent of a secure message (within CMF), practically before I'd logged off from Check my file, I was sent a reply to my message not only explaining the problem but how I could solve it. It was about 8 days before the end of my free trial and my income, all disability benefits, didn't allow for the monthly £9.99, I sent off another secure message explaining my plight and that I'd like to cancel, I was expecting some short not too nice reply, I could never have been more wrong, the reply I received was more sorry about my situation than worried about there own business and my cancellation request. I was informed not to worry and that no money had been taken nor would be taken from my bank. When I am back on my feet there is no doubt in my mind at all that I will resume my business with Check my file, 'cause I feel I can trust them and if my review goes anyway to the reader of this to give Check my file a go, then my time has not been wasted. I have given a true account of my dealings and messages back and forth with Check my file. Thanks for reading this and i hope it sinks in. Ron Newman :-)

• Credit Report