Best Credit Report / Score Agency - Checkmyfile

asadmahmood's review of Check My File Credit Report www.checkmyfile.com

“Best Credit Report / Score Agency - Checkmyfile”

Written on: 25/06/2012 by asadmahmood (0 reviews written)

I recently subscribed to Checkmyfile.com to check my credit sores and ranking. I was extremely impressed by the quality of information available on this site. I registered for 30 day free trial and was able to apply for my mortgage after having very useful information from Checkmyfile site.

The best thing about this site is that it is the only website which offers comprehensive information about credit scores and it also offers scores from other agencies including equafax and callcredit. A third category off ranking is offered under Public section. I have used other credit report sites in the past but my honest opinion is that none of them is anywhere near Checkmyfile, when It comes to quality of information, ease of use and communication from the staff.

This is very honest opinion of a thoroughly satisfied customer. I would highly recommend this site, if you just want to have a look on your scores or even if you are looking to apply for mortgage etc. and need detailed information about your borrowing etc. The best thing about this site is that it also gives you contact numbers of relevant lender in case you want to request a change in your borrowing etc.

Ten out of ten, many thanks Checkmyfile.com

• Credit Report