Impressive & useful

Guest's review of Check My File Credit Report www.checkmyfile.com

“Impressive and useful”

Written on: 24/05/2012

Check My File Credit Report.

It's long enough ago that I can't remember registering, and it's been a good resource ever since. I joined in order to understand why I was having trouble with some credit and not other. I was able to identify conflicting address information amongst my accounts and rectify it with the company concerned. Credit has been forthcoming since that time on a more consistent basis. The actual address issue was some kind of system glitch which was holding me back.

Since then, it's been reassuring to log in either to check searches done in my name, changes to my scores (there are lots of stats on the site), or just to see that nothing strange has happened to my address etc. The thing with credit agencies is that there could be all sorts of red flags and question-marks flying around them but they will never tell you and you will feel helpless as they act in erroneous info and affect your life-plans.

Anyway, this site is well designed, good looking and the tech/after-sales support has been refreshingly personable and responsive.

• Credit Report