horrible

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

Mr_JR's review of Hobbycraft

“horrible”

Written on: 07/12/2012 by Mr_JR (1 review written)

With Hobbycraft in Preston, I have so many bad experiences that this was now my last try today. Not only that the products are in bad condition, damaged packing and so on, the stuff is unfriendly, know nothing about their shop and products and some even smell horrible.
Only some experiences I made:

One year ago I bought a daylight lamp. It lasted only some month, then I had to fix it with wires, after one year it was finally unrepairable and I bought another lamp. When I got home with it and unpacked the lamp, the acrylic glass was so full of scotches, and that for over 100 Pound.
Today I purchased a Sketchbook and when I unwrapped it at home and opened it, half of the pages where badly crumpled, that I have no use for it and throw it in the bin.

• preston

Branch Visited

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

Jessieb123's Response to Mr_JR's Review

Written on: 18/12/2012

You could have just returned the faulty products to the store... I'm sure they would have been horrified and refunded or replaced these items if they'd known. You also could have easily contacted their Customer Services on 01202 596100. - No need to self-fix or throw the products away!