Just back from an amazing week in Stac Polly!

Stewartla's review of Locholly Lodge, Windyhill

“Just back from an amazing week in Stac Polly!”

Written on: 22/07/2012 by Stewartla (1 review written)

What an amazing cottage with the most stunning views! Cottage was pure luxury and very comfortable and I like very much indeed how we were able to take out 2 Westies. Cottage made an excellent base with loads to do and see! Our highlight of our week was climbing Stac Polly, just breathtaking and a must do. Low point was The Smokehouse - couldn't get parked and not due to visitors but staff and shop was poorly stocked! My only small complaint with the cottage was that I felt the fridge, cutlery drawer and kitchen work top could have been cleaner but these are quickly forgotten by everything else the cottage has to offer - hot tub, sauna and a brillant sound system. The visits each day from property services I thought were a bit too early too, before 8am!!
Can't believe how quick the week went and very much look forward to going back in the future!

Selfcateringscotland's Response to Stewartla's Review

Written on: 01/08/2012

Thank you for your feedback, have passed on your comments about the early arrival, we just like to make sure the hot tub is ready and checked in the morning to make sure all the chemicals are spot on. Have also taken note about the fridge etc and passed onto our team.