Awful experience!!

DavidSIR's review of Debbie's Villas www.debbiesvillas.co.uk

“Awful experience!!”

Written on: 10/08/2017 by DavidSIR (1 review written)

Booked a last minute 2 week holiday and rented a house though Debbie's Villas. Booking was well handled and they answered all the questions I had in an efficient manner. However on arrival the Villa was disgusting, the villa smelt like rotting wood, it was filthy. I emailed Debbie's Villas and call the next morning and nothing was done. I was directed to a local company called Greenway property management who where totally useless. The cleaners where called back in and tried to clean again and even with some direction did a awful job. The Aircon was leaking which caused an awful smell throughout the entire house. Greenway property management did call an engineer to fix the leak and he told me the property needs to be tidied up and repainted and redone. Another maintenance man showed up later in the day and resolved the disgusting smell with industrial air fresheners near the aircon intake vent and also mentioned the smell was coming from the rotting floor ???
I would AVOID using this company who clearly don't care about issues in the properties they rent. Thanks for ruining my holiday

Click here to view holiday offers on Expedia
View holidays on Expedia