Take your money & run .......

Guest's review of Cottages4you www.cottages4you.co.uk

“Take your money and run .......”

Written on: 19/07/2013

Dirty house. Extremely expensive accomodation which did not matchup to description. Even had to clean house ourselves when leaving .... That explains why dirty upon our arrival. Very, very, very unimpressed.

Visit cottages4you.co.uk

Johnphipps's Comment

Written on: 20/07/2013

I was about to write an identical review.....they are the pits and I hate the fact that the guest are paying good money to stay with us but Cottages4You have normally wound them before they get near the accommodation. They ALWAYS blame the owner - even when they double book properties. I regret the day I signed up and may have to sell on the property (or move in) as they simply do not provide bookings - I was also promised 20 weeks but got 3 or 4!
I had items stolen - my "rep" told me it was down to me to sort it, I had damage done again I was left on my own to try and sort it.
Use web based advertising, of course, but avoid large companies like this who are not interested in quality of service to owners nor guests, only money. Their website is awful and the owners side of it crashes and does not provide the information one needs.
Try smaller,local companies to advertise with is my advice.

Jaellis's Comment

Written on: 25/07/2013

All guests should leave their holiday accommodation as they would expect to find it. I always strip the beds, clean the bathrooms and kitchen before we leave even tho' I am fully aware it will be done again by the owners.

cottages4you.co.uk