Fantastic Hen Weekend

Pempot's review of Acacia Cottages www.acaciacottages.co.uk

“Fantastic Hen Weekend”

Written on: 16/03/2014 by Pempot (1 review written)

I have attended a lot of hen parties so when it was my turn to be the organiser I was feeling the pressure! The hen had also decided that it was all in my hands as she did not want to know anything. I knew that a cottage, spa day and nice meal were musts. I found Acacia Cottages after trailing through the internet for hours and was really impressed with the range of activities available. I was really apprehensive initially as booking over the internet you can never be too sure!
However we ended up having the most amazing weekend. We stayed near Chew Magna in the farm house. The house is amazing, its massive and the open fire in the lounge is so impressive. Canopes were delivered bang on time on the Friday night to save any cooking.
The spa is literally 10 steps away! It was such a nice treat having the pool, hot tub and sauna to ourselves. The treatments were lovely as were the ladies who pampered us.
Next we had the vintage afternoon tea with champagne. The fancy dress was a hilarious!
A chef came to the house on Saturday night to cook us a 3 course meal. The food was literally amazing!!! It was a real highlight I can't recommend this enough.
We all agreed the price we had paid was a bargain too.
The whole weekend was a complete success! The ladies at Acacia were brilliant and were really helpful. They were always on hand to answer my questions and took away a lot of the pressure. I would recommend Acacia Cottages to anyone, excellent company with quality customer service.