STEER CLEAR!!!!!!

FMG23's review of Jean Patrique Pans

“STEER CLEAR!!!!!!”

Written on: 12/06/2013 by FMG23 (1 review written)

Please do not order anything from these fraudsters Jean-Patrique Cookware. I honestly don't know how they are still trading. We should all be contacting trading standards to get them closed down.

I ordered two thick, expensive wooden chopping boards from them. I received two completely different chopping boards (wrong shape, size and thickness). I rung up customer services to see what the mix-up had been and they said that they had run out of the ones I ordered, so THEY chose to send me these alternatives as a substitute!!! I was amazed, how can a company do that? Is that legal? What's worse is that the two chopping boards they sent me were of lesser value than the two I had ordered! This is criminal activity!

I asked for a full refund, but they can't refund me until they get their products back. I arranged a date with them to collect them and they failed to turn up. Now I'm waiting again for another collection, if they don't turn up their customer services are not going to know what's hit them!

They are still selling the chopping boards on their website, even though the customer services team told me they weren't going to get any in stock for a long time!! So they're planning on doing the same thing to MORE people knowingly!! Stay clear and report them so we can get them shut down.