SHOCKING

Guest's review of Jean Patrique Pans

“SHOCKING”

Written on: 05/12/2012

Avoid like the plague.
Bought a special deal pan with knife set. I was told it would be a long delivery wait 60 odd days( cant remember now ). Not a problem, not in any rush. Never recieved confirmation of my order. Money taken from my account. No items ever appeared after 20 weeks ( to be honest forgot about it ) I contacted customer services who told me they had send out the items months ago. Then told me to send all my details in an email and I would be entitled to a refund or to have new items sent out. I sent them an email only to be emailed back saying I had left it too long for anything to be done. Shocking. I have proof of payment, do they have proof of delivery I paid £5 for. Shower of robbing B*****ds.
BEWARE

Worstcompany2's Comment

Written on: 03/04/2013

I am in the same boat, requested a full refund as they did not deliver even though I was 'urged' by them to pay an extra £7 for express delivery! Rang them , was promised I would receive a full refund within a few days - now going onto a month, without as so much as a word! AVOID THIS COMPANY AT ALL COST!