Waste of time

CeeEee's review of Circulon Cookware

“Waste of time”

Written on: 23/11/2012 by CeeEee (1 review written)

Like many cooks, I was prepared to invest in top notch pans that would deliver. So I paid a hefty sum for my Circulon frying pan. It was great initially but food started to stick after 3-4 months even though I was pedantic about not using a scourer to clean, using only non-stick friendly utensils, etc. I found out later that all non-stick pans peel regardless of so-called quality because non-stick pans are not built to handle high heat. The high heat causes all coatings to peel after a while. So non-stick pans are only good for use in medium to low heat situations. Lesson? Just buy a cheap non-stick pan and replace.

Stag65's Response to CeeEee's Review

Written on: 27/12/2012

You must have either got a rouge one or mistreated it. My circulon pans are 5-6 years old and still simply wipe clean with a cloth and warm water irrespective of what I have cooked

16011933's Response to CeeEee's Review

Written on: 23/09/2013

I have circulon source pans & also a non stick frying pan for an induction hob ,the source pans are good but after approx. 2 years use the frying pan has begun to stick is it throw away time or is there any way of making the pan non stick again ?

Suzyh19's Response to CeeEee's Review

Written on: 06/01/2013

I am on my second set of Circulon as the maunaufacturer had to replace them. They all stick even just poaching eggs is a chore. They all look like they are rusty, and never look clean. I would send the second set back too but I do t want another set of these, would love a refund to buy some decent pans!