Wow, these 1-DAY ACUVUE® TruEye lenses are great but how much???

From 1 review

europtix.com's review of 1-Day Acuvue TruEye

1-Day Acuvue TruEye

“Wow, these 1-DAY ACUVUE® TruEye lenses are great but...”

Written on: 08/07/2011 by europtix.com (3 reviews written)

1-DAY ACUVUE® TruEye™, ok Acuvue people so you can keep my eyes feeling fresh all day long but I didn't say you could have my eyes out!

These lenses are the creme de la creme when it comes to daily disposable contact lenses but at what price? They are 25-30% more expensive than the Acuvue moist equivalents so are they worth it?

Hmmm not in my eyes, I have been wearing these for a month trial and I have to say I have not noticed a noticeable difference at all. They feel marginally heavier on the eyes as if the lenses were made of a slightly thicker material. Which maybe true because the 52% narafilcon B used in these lenses has a lower water content than the Acuvue Moist lenses which uses the Etaflicon A 42% material also found in the standard Acuvue Moist lenses.

A lower water content material does help your eyes breath better and is used on more expensive monthly and extended wear lenses. So in this respect there is a difference but in my case I dont think its worth the price difference.

If you have severe problems with dry eyes I can imagine that the TruEye lenses from Acuvue will work wonders. Try them you won't be disappointed because these lenses are head a and shoulders above the rest!

Available at www.europtix.com