slip slide, don't focus, uncomfortable & split.

pipo's review of 1 Day Acuvue Moist

1 Day Acuvue Moist

“slip slide, don't focus, uncomfortable and split. ”

Written on: 24/10/2011 by pipo (1 review written)

I have worn Focus dailies for years without problems but at last visit to optician was advised to try higher moisture levels, for extra comfort and longer wear. Though I had some misgivings I opted for these convincing myself that are expensive for a reason they must be really good, plus the optician insisted 1 Day Acuvue Moist were the best. They are rubbish I have had more bad experiences with them than good. They float around and I have to wait for my eye to refocus. They are difficult to put in and often split in the process, or start to stick because its taken so long to get them in properly and are then sticky.

I've had evenings out when I've had to give up on them and put my glasses back on.

Found an old pair of my focus dailies today, inserted easily and worn from 9.00 am to 20.00 no problem at all perfect vision.

I've still got two months supply left of 1 Day Acuvue Moist, won't be buying these ever again.