Just tried on both Acuvue moist & Acuvue TruEye

Guest's review of 1 Day Acuvue Moist

1 Day Acuvue Moist

“Just tried on both Acuvue moist and Acuvue TruEye”

Written on: 19/07/2011

I just tried on both Acuvue moist and Acuvue TruEye to figure out which contact lens better suited me. In my opinion Acuvue TruEye won by a LONG SHOT, and these are my reason:

Acuvue moist are EXTREMELY moist, they went over the top. they are so moist that they slip from my eye and don't adjust. I suddenly look to the left and the contact will not move with the eye due to the slipperiness or take a while to re adjust. Other than that they stick to your finger and can flip inside out without u noticing when trying to put them on.

I started researching and there are many people that have this issue, but again I can only speak for myself.

I took off the Acuvue moist after hoping for them to adjust over time (they didn't) and tried on Acuvue TruEye. I can say that I do not have the slippery problem with these contact lenses. They were easy to put on and adjusted quickly to my eye, they move with it and i do not feel them at all.
It is also important for me to state that i suffer from dry eye (not all the time) but don't have an issue with them.

Another thing worth mentioning is that when I know I will return home I use Acuvue Oasis (which are not one a day) I can say that the quality in these lenses are MUCH higher than the one a day, I only use one a day when I know I might not get home and I cant take my kit with me. I recommend people to use one a day only when they have to. Plus they are more expensive =)

Guest's Comment

Written on: 01/08/2011

Hi there :-

Thank you for your comment.
I hesitate between Acuvue Moist and Trueye and must say i suffer from very dry eyes. (My working on pc does not help).

Which of thoses would you recommend for very dry eyes ? since you tried both ?

Indeed i don't understand the difference between the two ...